Great Lakes Science Center, home of the NASA Glenn Visitor Center, makes science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) come alive for more than 300,000 visitors a year. With hundreds of hands-on exhibits, temporary exhibitions, the Cleveland Clinic DOME Theater, Steamship William G. Mather, daily science demonstrations, seasonal camps and more, guests will always find a reason to Stay Curious! The Science Center is funded in part by the citizens of Cuyahoga County through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.
Our mission is simple: to make science, technology, engineering and math come alive.
A community where all people value science, technology, engineering and math to inform decision-making and enrich lives.
- We help people learn STEM by doing STEM and believe that it is best learned through real scientific challenges.
- We cultivate creative, innovative, critical thinkers for the 21st century.
- We support a learning culture that encourages curiosity and experimentation.
- We bring people together by creating welcoming, fun and high-quality guest experiences.
- We strengthen our community impact by collaborating with other organizations and connecting to STEM resources in our region.
- We ensure our future by maintaining our long-term fiscal and staff sustainability.