FlokiNET was established in 2012 in Iceland to provide a safe harbor for freedom of speech, free press and whistleblower projects. Us at FlokiNET guarantee that we will always offer our services without requiring personal information and we will never give third parties access to any data. Your local government forces you to provide an imprint on your blog? You don't want be molested because you publish something controversial?
FlokiNET provides autonomous, incorruptible and flexible solutions, optimized to help you to spread your ideas!
We ensure your data is secure:
- Our staff uses only end to end communication encryption systems (OTR, Jabber, PGP E-Mails, Cryptophones)
- All workstations are preboot encrypted (AES 256bit)
- Our Office locations are secured by electronic locking systems and armed guards
- Free whois protection for your domains (with exception of some domains where whoisprotection is not possible, .de for example)
- Our law department will take care of your abuse mails, legal proceedings and support you in uncomfortable situations
You plan to build a whisteblowing website? We encourage you to do so! We are able to supply secure and stable environments needed to build submission - and communication platforms.
TOR network: We are running several TOR nodes (exit and relay) to donate bandwidth to what we think is a valuable and important project. You should consider to use TOR to anonymously get in contact with us.