Florida crypto reputation has gained significant traction in recent years. This trend has turned the Sunshine State into a hotspot for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. With Miami, Orlando, and Tampa at the forefront, Florida offers a variety of businesses and opportunities to crypto enthusiasts. Discover how to make the most of your digital assets while enjoying the best of what Florida has to offer.
Crypto-Friendly Businesses in Miami, Florida
Numerous businesses accept cryptocurrency in Miami these days. Whether you’re enjoying a set of sushi, looking for Miami coin exchange or are willing to buy Tesla, you have it all! Miami city is introduced on BitcoinWide with these businesses:
- Menin Hospitality, a real estate agency
- Taquiza, a mexican restaurant
- Clevelander South Beach, a beach hotel
- Best Damn Vape, a vape store
- Agentis, a law firm
- Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation
You may also like these places near Lakeland, Florida:
Tourism and Hospitality with Crypto in Orlando, FL
In Orlando, the epicentre of entertainment, the crypto revolution has reached the tourism industry. Take a look at what BitcoinWide has to offer in this area:
- Bohemian Hotel Celebration, a 4-star hotel
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, a 4-star hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton, a real estate form
- Stratos Jet Charters, a private jet charter
- Regal Winter Park Village & RPX, a movie theatre
You may also like Camper & Nicholsons, a yacht broker working with crypto in West Palm Beach.
Cryptocurrency in Tampa: From Art and Entertainment to Luxury Cars
Tampa’s vibrant cultural scene has also embraced cryptocurrency. Look at what businesses from BitcoinWide gain audience’ attention in this area:
- Greg’s Botanical, a vitamin and supplements store
- The Humane Society of Tampa Bay, an animal protecting community
- West Wind Vibes, a musical instrument store
- HGreg.com, a used car dealer
- Print-ted, a print shop
- TESLA dealer (by the way, it’s not the only one – there are at least 5 in Florida!
By the way, there are more than 8000 businesses that accept crypto coins on BitcoinWide, not just in Florida. You can search on map, by category or even by crypto type. Try it out, it’s easy!
FAQ: Where to Spend Crypto in Florida
Crypto companies are flocking to Florida due to its favourable regulatory environment, warm climate, and growing tech ecosystem. The absence of state income taxes and a business-friendly atmosphere are attracting blockchain startups and crypto enthusiasts alike.
Miami’s mayor, Francis Suarez, is embracing cryptocurrency to position the city as a global Bitcoin hub. He’s advocating for Bitcoin payments for city services and exploring blockchain’s potential to enhance municipal operations, making Florida crypto friendly.
Yes, Florida has evolved into a digital asset hotspot where you can spend your digital currency on various purchases and services. From cafes to co-working spaces, luxury boutiques to real estate transactions, the cities of Florida offer numerous opportunities to utilise cryptocurrencies for everyday life.