Interested to buy a yacht with Bitcoin? A lot of famous people do this, so why can’t you? It is absolutely possible to do so. In this article, we will take a look at the ups and downs of this process and explain how exactly these transactions take place.
Buy a yacht with Bitcoin: Pros & cons
The advantages include:
- Speed. Crypto transactions are instant, so you don’t need to wait days for your bank to process the payment.
- Safety. Fraud is next to impossible with crypto.
- Anonymity. If it’s something you need.
- No need to withdraw crypto if you already have some.
The disadvantages? Well, just a few:
- If you are an entrepreneur it’s impossible to claim this purchase as a business expense as crypto transactions aren’t taken into consideration by the tax office
- It’s not that easy to find vendors that accept crypto, but we will help you with this in our article.
How to buy a yacht with Bitcoin
As we just said, the main challenge is to find a seller who is happy to take your Bitcoins instead of dollars or euros. Here BitcoinWide can help you a lot, as on our website we gather all businesses that accept crypto payments. And you can search for a needed business in 4 ways:
After you found a seller you like, follow the link to their website. Payment can be done as a direct transaction to a seller’s wallet or in another way that a seller prefers.
A list of businesses where you can buy a yacht with Bitcoin
Here are sellers that definitely take Bitcoin as a payment method:
- Ocean Independence
- Sunshine Cruising Yachts
- Camper & Nicholsons
- Denison Yachting
- Oxyzen Yachting
- MY OCEAN
If you want to buy a boat with Bitcoin it is easy to do so as many merchants are willing to accept crypto these days. Hopefully, our website and this article in particular helped you to make the right choice.
FAQ: How to buy a yacht with BTC
Yes, you can. There are numerous businesses that accept BTC nowadays, and yacht merchants are on this list as well. Check out our list of businesses that would happily accept your Bitcoin as a form of payment.
Yes, it is possible. Boats can be sold for BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), USDT (Tether), and other popular crypto coins. To find merchants who accept crypto as a form of payment, visit BitcoinWide as we have the biggest choice of sellers who take crypto.